Students learn in specially designed marine facilities, including a wave tank, free-fall lifeboat and fire training centre. The learning environment at Nautical Institute offers state-of-the-art simulation equipment for navigation and engine room training. Nautical Institute also offers training to industry.
Strait Area Campus housing is available for Nautical Institute students.
- Campus housing
- On-site academic, career and personal counselling supports
- Library services and computer labs
- Full-service cafeteria
- Fitness room, intramural sports and recreation
- Ocean Innovation Centre
- Navigation and engine simulators
- Fire training centre
- Wave tank for marine emergency simulations
- Mawio’mi Place (presentation theatre and cultural space)
- Student Association events and activities
Explore Nautical Institute
Book a tour
Stop by the campus and explore our unique learning environment.
View photo gallery
Check out some photos and get a feel for the student experience.
Test drive a program
Before committing to a program, see what it's like.
We offer a range of supports and services to help you succeed.
Request official transcripts, confirmation of enrolment letters or replacement diplomas.