Register for continuing education
Registration for continuing education is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to limited enrolment, we recommend that you register early to secure a spot.
Registration is considered complete once we’ve received your payment and assigned you a seat.
Registration and payment options
There are three ways to register and pay for your course(s):
- Online (via credit card)
- By phone (via credit card)
- 902-491-4911 (within metro Halifax)
- 1-866-679-6722 (outside metro Halifax; toll-free)
- In person (via credit card, debit card, personal cheque or cash) by visiting any campus
- If applying in person, please fill out the NSCC Continuing Education – Course Registration Form (PDF 80KB) in advance.
Note: Insufficient funds or any payments returned by the bank will result in a charge.
If you have any questions, email .