Program application fee and tuition deposit
Applications must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee. The application fee is $40 for domestic applicants and $C100 for international applicants. There's no application fee for Achieve or the Adult Learning Program.
Paying the application fee
- Apply online and pay your application fee by credit card or Visa Debit.
- Complete an application form (PDF 81KB) and include a cheque or money order payable to NSCC Admissions (see mailing address on left).
Once admitted, you need to pay a non-refundable $200 tuition deposit ($C1000 for international applicants) to confirm your seat. It must be received within the timeframe indicated in your admission letter/email; otherwise, you risk losing your seat. The tuition deposit is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another academic year. The deposit counts toward your tuition and confirms your intention to enrol.
Paying the tuition deposit
- Online – Use the MyNSCC "Make a payment" service and pay by credit card or Visa Debit.
- Phone – Call any Campus Business Office and pay by credit card or Visa Debit.
- Mail – Mail a personal cheque or money order payable to NSCC Admissions (see mailing address on the left).
- Include your Student ID and name on the cheque.
- Electronic bill payments – Pay through online/telephone banking:
- Add Nova Scotia Community College as the payee.
- Account number: Student ID number (without the W).
Payment options for international students
International students are encouraged to use CIBC International Student Pay; it's a faster and easier method that allows you to pay from anywhere in the world in your preferred currency.