Register for marine courses
Registration for Marine courses is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to limited enrolment, we recommend that you register early to secure a spot.
Registration is considered complete once we’ve received your payment and assigned you a seat.
Registration and payment options
There are three ways to register and pay for your course(s):
- Online (via credit card)
- By phone (via credit card)
- 902-491-4911 (within metro Halifax)
- 1-866-679-6722 (outside metro Halifax; toll-free)
- In person (via credit card, debit card, personal cheque or cash) by visiting any campus
- If applying in person, please fill out the NSCC Marine Continuing Education – Course Registration Form (PDF 206KB) in advance.
If you have any questions, email or call:
1575 Lake Road
Shelburne, Nova Scotia, B0T 1W0
Strait Area Campus
226 Reeves Street
Port Hawkesbury, Nova Scotia, B9A 2A2