Storm closure information
Inclement weather may result in the following decisions:
- Delay decision, reassess: The campus will be closed for a brief period and an update will be posted at a set time. Do not travel to a campus until a decision is made.
- Campus closed:
- All on-campus classes will be cancelled.
- All online classes will continue, unless otherwise advised by your faculty.
- Student services (counselling, advising, registrarial, etc) and learning supports will be available online or by phone, as possible. For community resources and crisis supports please see Wellness and Counselling Services.
- The Student Services and Business Office email accounts and phone lines will be monitored throughout the day as possible.
- If a campus or site is open but you're unable to study/work, please contact your faculty/supervisor to make alternative arrangements.
Campuses and locations
The below listings refer to campuses being open or closed in relation to inclement weather only and not regular business hours. To see the hours of operation for each campus, please visit your campus page.
- Closures are communicated via email and the closures website.
- If a closure occurs prior to the start of regular business hours, efforts are made to communicate the decision by 6:30 am.
- If a closure takes place during regular business hours, you will be notified of the time the site or campus will close and you are asked to depart.
- If a campus or site remains open but you have travel concerns, please contact and make arrangements with your instructor.