Storm closure scenarios
- Scenario 1: Buildings are closed. Classes and services are cancelled.
- Scenario 2: Buildings are closed. Classes are cancelled; services are available remotely.
- Scenario 3: Buildings are closed. Classes/learning will proceed however some may be cancelled depending on local conditions. College services are available remotely.
- Scenario 4: Buildings are open. Individual issues (such as power/Internet availability) will be dealt with case by case.
Campuses & Locations
- Closures are communicated via email and the closures website.
- If a closure occurs prior to the start of regular business hours, efforts are made to communicate the decision by 6:30 AM.
- If a closure takes place during regular business hours, you will be notified of the time the site or campus will close and you are asked to depart.
- If a campus or site remains open but you have travel concerns, please contact and make arrangements with your instructor.