Changes and refunds
Cancellations and refunds
- NSCC reserves the right to cancel or suspend courses, change start and end dates/times, combine classes, change instructors or limit enrolment.
- We'll notify you by phone or email (no later than three business days before the intended course start date) if your course is cancelled due to lack of enrolment, postponed to a later date or filled to capacity prior to receipt of your registration.
- If your class is cancelled, a full refund will be issued, by cheque, within two-to-four weeks.
Withdrawals and refunds
- Dates for withdrawals without academic penalty vary. Check with your campus for information.
- If you've not missed the withdrawal deadline, complete the Course Revision Form (Microsoft form).
- Failure to attend class doesn’t constitute withdrawal. Your official withdrawal date is the date on which your withdrawal form is received.
- If eligible, refunds are issued as follows:
- 100% of the amount before the first day of class.
- 95% of the amount during the first 14% of your course.
- 0% of the amount after 14% of your course.
- Refunds can only be made by cheque, regardless of the method of payment. Ensure that your student account reflects your current address and allow two-to-four weeks for reimbursement.
If you have questions, email .