Deferrals, application changes and readmissions
Defer your admittance
- If you're offered a seat but can’t come, you can request a deferral before the tuition deadline.
- We'll consider your application for the next term your program/campus choice is available.
- You can only defer an offer once, and any fees or deposits you’ve already paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Change your program choice
- A change to your program choices requires the submission of a new application and fee. Submitting a new application cancels your previous application.
- Any choice you want to carry over from your previous application must be listed on the new application. This is especially important if you've already been admitted or placed on a waitlist.
- Request your choices in order of preference; this is the order in which they'll be assessed.
- If you only have one choice on your existing application and you want to add a second choice, please contact Admissions to discuss your options.
Apply for readmission
- If you were previously enrolled in a program but didn’t complete all credits from the first term, you're required to submit a new application. For more information, please contact Admissions.