Course costs and fees
- The cost for each course is included on the course description page; the course cost includes HST where applicable.
- Annual fee increases are applied each academic year in the fall term, if applicable. When a course schedule is showing for both the spring/summer and fall terms, the costs may differ if an increase has been applied for the fall offering.
- Course materials (e.g., books, supplies, etc.), which are available at campus stores, may be required at an additional cost. If your class is online, contact
- Part-time students with a credit course load (online and in-class credit courses) equal to or greater than 1 unit pay a $50 part-time College services fee. This includes the cost for student ID cards, transcripts and technology. This fee is only applied once per academic year (academic year is September to August). Part-time students with a credit course load less than 1 unit do not pay the part-time College services fee. If you have questions about your course unit value and fees, contact Student Services at your nearest campus to speak with the assistant registrar.
- A part-time Student Association fee applies to students who are in a declared program, taking 1 or more credit courses (online or in-class), which are equal to or greater than 1 unit per term. The Student Association fee is only applied once per academic year.
- International students pay a higher tuition cost per unit. For details, visit international tuition and fees.
- For information on eligible education and tuition amounts for tax receipt purposes, refer to the Canada Revenue Agency.