Apply to NSCC
International applications for September programs close on May 15, 2021, to align with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
Applicants with proof of a current and valid study permit may be considered for admission.
How to apply as an international student
- Select your top two program choices. You can have up to two choices at a time. One program at two different campuses counts as two choices.
- Review admission requirements.
- Individual programs may have additional admission requirements; read program descriptions carefully to make sure you meet them.
- Review specific documentation and language requirements based on the country where you were educated.
- View tuition, fees and costs.
- See if you qualify for NSCC scholarships and bursaries.
If you plan to stay and work in Canada after you graduate, ensure your program choice is Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) eligible.
Print an application form (PDF 81KB)
Contact us at or call us at +1-902-491-4911 or +1-866-679-6722 (toll-free in Canada & USA).