Apply to NSCC
2021-22 programming, including program delivery, may change as part of our ongoing response to COVID-19. Check nscc.ca/covid19 for regular updates.
How to apply as an international student
- Select your top two program choices. You can have up to two choices at a time. One program at two different campuses counts as two choices.
- Review admission requirements.
- Individual programs may have additional admission requirements; read program descriptions carefully to make sure you meet them.
- Review specific documentation and language requirements based on the country where you were educated.
- View tuition, fees and costs.
- See if you qualify for NSCC scholarships and bursaries.
Print an application form (PDF 81KB)
Contact us at or call us at +1-902-491-4911 or +1-866-679-6722 (toll-free in Canada & USA).