Apply to a program - international students
International applications for January 2024 programs are closed. Applicants with proof of a current and valid study permit may be considered for admission.
International student applicants
Follow the steps outlined below to apply to NSCC as an international student.
- Select your top 2 program choices.
You can have 1 active application with up to 2 NSCC program choices at a time. One program at 2 different campuses counts as 2 choices.
- Review our general admission requirements.
Confirm that you meet general admission requirements, including documentation, language requirements, etc.
- Review the admission requirements for your selected program(s).
Many programs have specific admission requirements; they’re noted under the “Admission requirements” tab on each program page - be sure to read them carefully.
- Check document and language requirements.
Your application may require additional assessment based on your program choice(s) and the country where you received secondary education. View documentation and language requirements by country.
- View tuition, program costs and fees.
Amounts are set each spring for the following September. See program fees for the estimated cost of your program, including amounts for textbooks, supplies, tuition and fees.
- Explore student awards, scholarships and bursaries.
Learn about the NSCC student awards, scholarships and bursaries available to you.
- Submit your application.
Does your program start in the 2024-25 academic year? Apply and complete your application before the April 1, 2024 application deadline.
If you plan to stay and work in Canada after you graduate, ensure your program choice is Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) eligible.
Apply now as an international student
Now that you’ve reviewed the requirements above, you’re ready to apply.
Required field is marked with a red symbol (*)
Contact us at or call +1-902-491-4911 or +1-866-679-6722 (toll-free in Canada and USA).
Having trouble returning to the online application login?
- Online application sessions expire after 20 minutes of inactivity.
- Close all browser windows to begin another application session.
- If you're still unable to access the online application login, clear your browser cache.