Pay tuition and fees
NSCC has partnered with CIBC International Student Pay to serve international students better. This payment option is faster and easier. It allows you to make a payment from anywhere in the world in your preferred currency. CIBC will convert your payments to Canadian funds and transfer them to NSCC.
You do not have to go to a CIBC bank branch or belong to CIBC to use this portal.
Benefits of International Student Pay
- Conveniently make payments in your preferred currency in a secure, online portal
- Benefit from live FX rates from CIBC
- Easily track your payment online
- Receive ongoing status updates until your payment is complete
How to make a payment:
- View Tuition, Fees and Costs to find the amount you need to pay.
- Go to the CIBC International Student Pay and follow the instructions to make a payment. Note: This will take you away from the NSCC website, to the CIBC portal.
- Follow the steps on the CIBC International Student Pay site to get an exchange rate quote and pay by one of the following:
- Credit card - When completing a payment through the International Student Pay platform using a credit card, the rate provided will be valid for 30 minutes, and after completing the transaction, the funds will be processed. A 2.75% convenience fee will apply.
- Wire transfer - You will receive detailed instructions and a reference code to deliver to your local bank within 72 hours (excluding weekends). Your bank follows the instructions and sends the funds to CIBC.
Your payment should appear in your MyNSCC account within 5 business days of you making the payment. You can log into the CIBC International Student Pay at any time to review the status of your payment.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact CIBC International Student Pay at
If you have questions about your payment appearing on MyNSCC please contact