Ivany Campus parking
Ivany Campus has a limited number of parking spaces. Parking passes are available for employees, students and carpoolers (defined as three or more people signed up to travel together) at the front desk for a fee of $20 for the academic year.
- An NSCC parking pass doesn't guarantee a parking space.
- Parking lots operate on a first come, first served basis.
- Students are encouraged to explore use of their U-Pass for busses, ferries and Halifax Transit Park'n'Ride lots and find ridesharing opportunities.
View the Ivany Campus parking map.
Offsite parking for students is provided in two locations: Atlantic Street and Poseidon Court. Shuttle service is provided from both lots to the Pleasant Street entrance of the Campus.
There are also independent parking lots in the vicinity of the campus that offer parking for $2 to $3 per day.
- Vehicles blocking an access road or fire route can be ticketed and towed at any time.
- Vehicles parked on campus on weekdays, between the hours of 7:30 am and 4 pm, need to display an NSCC parking permit or will be ticketed.
- If a vehicle is parked in violation of the parking regulations for the third time (meaning two previous tickets), it will be ticketed and towed without warning at the owner's expense.