Located in the Village on Main community in Dartmouth, Akerley Campus is one of the College's most diverse and lively campuses.
At Akerley's Sobeys Culinary Centre, culinary and hospitality students practise hands-on learning. You'll want to try the student-run café and bakery, full-service cafeteria and fine-dining restaurant – Fresh Twenty One, host of the annual Touch of Class event.
The Campus also has a state-of-the-art Transportation Centre and Welding and Metal Fabrication Annex, where you'll see future tradespeople developing their craft and skills. Akerley Campus hosts apprenticeship training for the Nova Scotia Apprenticeship Agency and Nova Scotia Skills competitions.
Campus housing coming soon
A 48,000 square foot, 4-story, 100-bed campus housing facility located at the eastern edge of the campus grounds is set to open in the fall of 2024.
- Learn more about Akerley's upcoming housing facility and view renderings
- Watch for Akerley Campus housing construction updates
- Campus housing coming in fall 2024
- On-site academic, career and personal counselling supports
- Library services and computer labs
- Café and bakery, full-service cafeteria and fine-dining restaurant (Fresh Twenty One)
- Gymnasium, exercise and weight room
- Akerley Child Care Centre
- Student Association events and activities
Explore Akerley Campus
Book a tour
Stop by the campus and explore our unique learning environment.
View photo gallery
Check out some photos and get a feel for the student experience.
Test drive a program
Before committing to a program, see what it's like.
We offer a range of supports and services to help you succeed.
Request official transcripts, confirmation of enrolment letters or replacement diplomas.