Variety of jobs
Find a place to thrive
With 14 campuses, 5 academic schools and a number of departments and corporate functions, NSCC offers plenty of opportunities. We post new positions every Tuesday and Thursday, so if you don't see a position that matches your qualifications right away, be sure to check back.
Our commitment to fair hiring means each opportunity is open to competition. As such, we don't keep resumes on file and ask that you please apply for each position separately.
Types of jobs at NSCC
- Academic services: These positions range from curriculum consultants, technical illustrators, instructional designers, planning, scheduling specialists, academic operations coordinators, and so on.
- Administrative positions: These positions are vital in keeping NSCC running smoothly by providing clerical or administrative support. Positions include clerical assistants, administrative assistants, executive assistants, project coordinators, and so on.
- Corporate functions: Colleges have corporate jobs too. At NSCC, these include areas like IT, finance, HR, marketing and communications.
- Custodial and facilities management: Our campuses require employees who maintain the facilities and fulfill custodial needs. These include facilities support assistants and leads, technicians and so on.
- Faculty: As a member of our faculty, you'll provide theoretical and practical instruction for students. For most of our programs, you don't need a B.Ed. to teach them — we'll give you that base in teaching through our Adult Education Foundations program.
- Student services: Each campus has a team of student services professionals committed to supporting student success. These positions range from student services advisors, student accessibility specialist, counsellors, career practitioners, assistant registrar, librarians, library technicians, and so on.
- Operations management: Every NSCC campus has its own campus management team, made up of operational and academic managers who lead the campus as well as managers of corporate functions like IT, finance, HR, marketing and communications, and so on.