Apply to a program
Are you an international student? View the application process for international students.
Many of our 140+ programs fill up fast, so follow the steps outlined below and apply early.
- Select your top two program choices.
You can have one active application with up to two choices at a time. One program at two different campuses counts as two choices.
- Review our general admission requirements.
- Review the admission requirements for your selected program(s).
Many programs have specific admission requirements; they’re noted under the “Admission requirements” tab on each of the program pages.
- Check if you require additional assessment.
- Review tuition, program costs and fees.
Amounts are set each spring for the following September.
- Explore student awards, scholarships and bursaries.
- Be ready to pay your application fee.
- Submit your application.
If you have a physical, mental health, chronic health or learning challenge -- and wish to self-identify -- please review the application carefully. You may be eligible for accommodations through Accessibility Services.
Mail or drop off your application:
Download the application form (PDF 81KB)
Having trouble returning to the online application login?
Close all browser windows before opening this page and clicking the ‘Apply online’ button. Online application sessions expire after 20 minutes of inactivity, so you’ll need to close all browser windows before you can begin another session. If you're still unable to access the online application login, clear your browser cache.