Sydney Waterfront Campus | August 2023
As construction crews approach the one-year mark of the new campus’ opening date, the construction site remains both on schedule and on budget.
The latest updates:
- 99% of tenders have been awarded
- 180 workers are on-site daily
- Building B elevator inspection is now complete and service elevator is now in service
- Building C East ALPOLIC panels are being installed
- Hard tile has begun in B1 stairwell while L4 corridor is being prepared for tiling
- Walls in all buildings are being painted
- The garage door remains under installation
- The remaining city service tie-ins are nearing completion
- Installation of all parking lot curbs and solera wall glass is underway
- Mechanical and electrical rough ins remain on schedule
- Fire damper testing continues
- Geothermal rejection wells have been drilled with testing expected to begin in September
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we complete these important phases of this project.