Skip to main content Skip to site utility navigation Skip to main site navigation Skip to site search Skip to footer
NSCC collective bargaining: view updates

2023 tuition fee income tax receipts (T2202)

T2202 tax forms will be available online by the end of February.

  • Current students can access and print their tax forms for income tax purposes via MyNSCC.
  • Students who graduated in 2023 and are eligible for the tax form will also be able to access and print their tax forms via MyNSCC (access is available February – April). 

Students will receive an update via their NSCC email account with additional details the week of February 26, 2024.

How to access T2202 data

The T2202 forms are available through MyNSCC.

  1. From the MyNSCC homepage, choose ‘My Campus Finances.’
  2. From the left-side navigation, select ‘T2202 Data.’
  3. Choose ‘Search’ to display links for each year you are eligible for a T2202 and click on the year you wish to see.
  4. Once the T2202A Data opens, you can generate a PDF copy of this information by clicking ‘Printer-friendly T2202’ near the top of the page. Your browser’s pop-up blocker may prevent it from displaying – to fix this, select ‘allow’ for it to appear.

SIN collection

NSCC is required to collect Social Insurance Numbers (SIN) for all students on behalf of Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). We must have your SIN number added to your account information to generate your T2202 form properly. Please visit MyNSCC and add your SIN to your campus personal information at the start of the winter term. For additional details, visit NSCC CRA reporting.

Education and tuition amounts

Find information on eligible education and tuition amounts at Canada Revenue Agency.

Accessing passwords, student IDs and MyNSCC

  • 2023 Graduates – If you don’t remember your NSCC Student ID contact the Business Office/Student Services
  • If you don’t have access to MyNSCC, visit the Business Office or Student Services at your campus to determine T2202 eligibility.
  • If you can’t login to MyNSCC because you’ve forgotten your password, use the following tips for a reset:
    • Visit the password management page and follow the instructions on changing or getting a new password.
    • If you have supplied the College with an alternate email address, contact your Student Services Office to have your password reset and sent to the alternate address.
    • If an alternate address has not been provided, please visit your Student Services office with a photo ID to have the password reset.


All inquiries regarding T2202 information and accessing MyNSCC should be directed to the Business Office/Student Services.