Frequently asked questions
Applicants who have officially confirmed their attendance to a Program via the admissions process for an upcoming term will be given access no later than 4 months before the start of the term.
Students attending the College in the Fall, Winter or Spring terms of a given academic year will obtain access as per the confirmation process above, or when an individual class enrolment is processed.
Information to access "MyNSCC" is sent to a student's personal email address. If we do not have a personal email on record or the email is not received, "MyNSCC" account information will be available to you from staff or faculty when study commences. Once you obtain your account information, all other access details can be found on this website. Specifically, a sample notification letter is available in the bulletin board at left.
"MyNSCC" access is removed before the start of each Fall term for those students who previously had access but are not attending the college in the upcoming academic year.
Yes, this is the same user ID and password you use to access the network and your e-mail account.
Your user ID for MyNSCC is the same as for your network and e-mail accounts, which is your NSCC ID prefixed with a letter W. For example, if your NSCC ID is 0001111 then your user ID is W0001111.
View Password Management details
You can visit Student Services (see the Need Help section) for password changes or resets if you have not previously enrolled in self-service Password Management – or if you are having difficulties using the tool. It may require an in-person visit to your local technology staff, in order to verify your identity.
The examples in the help document are meant to be guides. Your information will be specific to you and may look different than the examples.
For updates to personal information or academic information contact Student Services at your campus. For questions or updates to your Account Summary please contact your campus Manager of Administrative Services.
You will need to see your campus Manager of Administrative Services to resolve this issue before you will be able to view your grades/transcript.
The schedules for terms in the future may not yet be finalized; therefore we have restricted your access to that schedule data until it is finalized.
The schedule in MyNSCC is generally there for online inquiry. However, you can obtain a useable print version via the print command in your browser by:
- Minimize the information on the page as much as possible by using the options to remove the days that you have no classes on. You can also remove the instructors name to save some space and select the minimal start time and end time that is required to show your classes for the given week.
- We also recommend printing the page in landscape format. This should ensure that you do not lose any information on the right hand side of the print. The "Help with this page" link can walk you through the steps to print the page in landscape format.
- You can print the page using portrait format, although we recommend you select Monday to Friday only in the Display Options.
From the MyNSCC homepage, click on the 'My campus Finances' tile and from the left-side navigation you can select 'Make a Payment.'
You'll need a credit card to pay for your pass and a printer to print your receipt.
- Pay for your pass with a credit card via MyNSCC (From the MyNSCC homepage, click on the 'My Campus Finances' tile and from the left-side navigation you can select 'Purchase Miscellaneous').
- Print your payment receipt.
- Print and complete the Parking Pass Application (PDF 148KB).
- Bring your payment receipt and completed Parking Pass application to the Business Office to obtain your pass.