We provide internet Wi-Fi services to our students, guests and employees. There are several Wi-Fi networks available for use, all have internet access. Please see the setup instructions below or visit our campus Digital Innovation staff for assistance.
1. Eduroam (available at all campuses)
Eduroam (education roaming) is a wireless service that allows students, staff, and faculty to use their own home institution's wireless credentials to access wireless network services when visiting any other eduroam-affiliated institution without having to set up a guest account. This is the Wi-Fi network employees and students should use with their personal devices. Learn more about Eduroam
A self-service (text/SMS based) Wi-Fi network built for guest use at our campuses.
It offers limited speed and is meant for guest use only. Employees and students should use the Eduroam network.
To connect to NSCCGuest (if available at your campus):
- Connect your device to the NSCCGuest Wi-Fi network.
- A webpage should open on your device prompting for a mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number to receive a text message with an authorization code valid for 4 hours.
To connect to Eduroam:
- Setup Instructions: Eduroam
- Eduroam Wifi – Connection Instructions for Windows 10 (PDF 372KB)