Tutoring and Peer Assisted Learning Supports (PALS)
Tutors can help you improve your study skills, prepare you for tests and assignments, and keep you focused and organized. We offer tutoring both in-person and online.
Peer Assisted Learning Supports (PALS)
PALS is a program where students support students in their learning. PALS programming includes:
- group study and test preparation sessions
- one-to-one support
- drop-ins on specific course support
- webinars on college readiness such as effective time management and study skills
Contact Student Services at your campus to learn more.
- TutorMe is an online tutoring platform
- Students can connect with qualified tutors 24/7 in real time
- Tutoring is available in over 300 subjects
- There are over 10,000 qualified tutors available in 30 languages
Learn more about how to access TutorMe at NSCC.
Please note: If you're a member of the African Canadian or Indigenous communities, or are a funded student with a disability, check with your Student Services Advisor or another member of the Student Services team about additional tutoring options.