Scotiabank EITM Growth Grant
The Scotiabank EITM Growth Grant launched in the spring of 2023 to support NSCC students and alumni businesses from the Entrepreneur-in-the-Making (EITM) program.
Thanks to the generous support of Scotiabank, this grant is available to past EITM program participants who are:
- At least 1 year out of the program
- Continuing to grow and operate their original business idea
2023 Growth Grant recipient
Kara Friesen (Business Admin '20, EITM '21), owner of PieceMeal Food Provisions, is the recipient of the Scotiabank EITM Growth Grant in 2023.
From 2023 to 2025, the Scotiabank EITM Growth Grant will be awarded to 1 successful applicant each year. The recipient will receive:
- 1-time funding of $3,000
- Access to all regular EITM program benefits, however, participation is not a mandatory requirement. These optional benefits include:
- 3 business advisory sessions with NSCC Entrepreneurship
- Mentorship and networking opportunities**
- Various programming such as webinars, workshops, and simulations**
**Thanks to the generous program development funding by Scotiabank, EITM Growth Grant recipients can benefit from these additional wraparound learning opportunities.
For more information, contact NSCC Entrepreneurship at