Scotiabank EITM Growth Grant
Grow your small business
To help NSCC students and alumni grow their businesses, a new grant is available to past Entrepreneur-in-the-Making (EITM) program participants.
If you're continuing to grow and operate your original business idea from the EITM program and want to boost your company, apply for the Scotiabank EITM Growth Grant.
The Scotiabank EITM Growth Grant is available to past EITM participants from all 14 NSCC campuses, thanks to the generous support of Scotiabank.
- Be a current NSCC student or an alum who has successfully completed the Scotiabank EITM program between 2019-2021.
- Have an operating business which was their original business idea used in the EITM program.
- Clearly describe business goals and objectives for this funding in the grant's application.
Please note, NSCC employees are not eligible for this funding opportunity.
Over the next three years, the Scotiabank EITM Grant will be awarded to one successful applicant each year.
The recipient will receive:
- One-time funding of $3,000
- Access to all regular EITM program benefits, however, participation is not a mandatory requirement. These optional benefits include:
- Three business advisory sessions with NSCC Entrepreneurship
- Mentorship and networking opportunities**
- Various programming such as webinars, workshops, and simulations**
**Thanks to the generous program development funding by Scotiabank, EITM Growth Grant recipients can benefit from these additional wrap around learning opportunities.
Applications will be judged based on:
- Clarity of application
- Submitting proof that their business is operational
- Demonstrated clear intentions for the funding
Applications open soon
Applications for the Scotiabank EITM Growth Grant open on Thursday, June 1, 2023, and will close on June 15, 2023.
For more information, contact NSCC Entrepreneurship: