Watch a recorded program info session
Category: Study at NSCC
A program overview, admission requirements, curriculum and more are covered in each recorded program information sessions. Hear directly from faculty, current students or alumni so you can get the real scoop on what it’s like to enrol at NSCC.
Register at the links provided to access and view a recording.
Learn about our programs
- Academic and Career Connections
- Addictions Community Outreach
- Business Administration and Business Fundamentals
- Business - Hospitality at Digby Pines Gold Resort and Spa
- Business Tourism, Business Hospitality and Tourism Hospitality
- Carpentry and Plumbing
- Continuing Care
- Culinary Management and Culinary Skills
- Electrical Construction and Industrial
- Electronic Engineering Technician, Sheet Metal Systems and Precision Machining
- Environment, Sustainability and Natural Resources
- Event Management
- GIS Technician, GIS Cartography and Geovisualization and Geomatics Engineering Technician
- Graphic Design, and Graphic and Print Production
- IT Generalist and IT Embedded Systems Programming
- IT Programming
- Marine Navigation Management Technology
- Motorcycle and Power Products Repair
- Music Arts and Music Business
- Professional Sales
- Public Relations
- Public Relations, Event Management and Human Resource Management
- Office Administration and Medical Office Administration
- Sea Farm Operations
- Start-up Accelerator
- Welding Inspection and Quality Control
Interested in learning more?
Contact us at or 1-866-679-6722.