College update - Hurricane Fiona
Sep. 23, 2022 – StatementAs Hurricane Fiona continues to make its way toward Nova Scotia, we are following the province’s Emergency Management Office advice and preparing our campuses and sites for any possible damage.
With everyone’s wellbeing and safety as our priority, we will continue to assess as the storm progresses.
Closures and weekend access
- Our campuses and buildings may choose to close over the weekend. Those decisions will be communicated on our closures website page.
- Please consult our closures website prior to traveling to a campus or building.
- Members of our campus housing communities will receive updates directly from their Campus Housing Coordinators as needed.
Monday closure decisions
- Following a complete damage assessment, decisions to close on Monday, September 26 will be communicated to the College community by email, on our closures website page, and will be shared on social media Sunday evening.
- Please consult our closures website prior to traveling to a campus or building on Monday.