NSCC’s Testing Centres offer test proctoring for students with an approved accommodation request, students who are taking online courses, and those who are writing the General Educational Development (GED) exam.
What to do
- To schedule a test, submit a Testing Services Request Form well in advance of when you’d like to take it
- For a list of what to do the day of your test, visit NSCC's Testing Services page
- For detailed hours of operation, visit the Testing Centre hours and locations page
- Before your test, review NSCC's Academic Integrity Policy, which prohibits behaviour such as cheating, plagiarism, impersonation, and providing false information to faculty
- If you're a student living outside Nova Scotia or can't get to a campus, please read External Proctor Arrangements (PDF 186KB)
For more information on testing services, visit Testing Centre Hours and Locations.