NSCC’s Testing Centres offer test proctoring for students with an approved accommodation request, students who are taking online courses, and those who are writing the General Educational Development (GED) exam.
What to do
- To schedule a test, submit a request form well in advance of when you’d like to take it
- For a list of what to do the day of your test, visit the Testing Services website
- For detailed hours of operation, visit the Testing Centre hours and locations page
- Before your test, review NSCC's policy on academic integrity (PDF 47KB), which prohibits behaviour such as cheating, plagiarism, impersonation, and providing false information to faculty
- If you're a student living outside Nova Scotia or can't get to a campus, find out how to arrange for an external proctor (PDF 186KB)
For more information on testing services, contact a testing centre .