The NSCC Copyright Office provides guidance and support for understanding copyright and how to use copyright protected content in your teaching and learning. We help you work in accordance with the Canadian Copyright Act, the NSCC Use of Copyright Materials Policy, and Fair Dealing Guidelines.
Examples of support:
- education sessions and workshops
- one-on-one consultation and submit your copyright question
- information to help faculty create copyright compliant learning materials
- guidance for submitting copyright compliant print requests
- Brightspace course review and resources
- course pack review
- Copyright Decision Tool
For more information, check out the Copyright Subject Guide, visit your Campus Library or contact the .