Learning Support Resource Guides link students to services and valuable resources that support their study in various subject areas.
- Math - brings together resources to help you learn and practice math skills, from basic operations to advanced topics.
- EAL - resources, strategies, and practice activities to help you with your English language skills.
- TutorMe - Getting Started Guide to NSCC's 24/7 online tutoring service for students.
- LinkedIn Learning - gateway to LinkedIn Learning videos, resources and support.
- Accessibility and NSCC Libraries - overview of how NSCC Libraries provide accessible library services and resources to NSCC students and employees.
- Assistive Technology - covers tools that can help with reading, studying, taking notes in class, and being more focused on your work.
- Financial Empowerment - provides quick access to resources on the topic of personal finance.
- Career Development - resources to assist you in choosing and starting your career.
- Preparing for Employment - information on finding a job and preparing for an interview.
- Portfolio - how to create career goals, skills inventories, learning narratives and more.
- Academic Integrity - includes an interactive tutorial and information on plagiarism and citing sources.
- Study Skills - covers organizational skills, test-taking and note-taking strategies.
- Time Management - information on time management strategies such as schedule development and how to avoid procrastination.
Writing and Research
- Writing Centre Guide - covers all aspects of the Writing Process.
- APA Citation Style (Seventh edition) - guide to APA style and how to apply it when writing and formatting papers and other course assignments.
- Research Guide - quick access to resources that support the research process.
- Information Sources - help with choosing the best sources for your information needs.
- Fake News, Misinformation & Propaganda - tips on how to identify and evaluate fake news as well as strategies for finding legitimate sources of information.