ILL services for Libraries
This information is for libraries wanting to borrow material owned by NSCC Libraries. If you are a NSCC student, faculty, or staff member please see Requesting Materials from Other Libraries.
NSCC Libraries ILL Services
Requests for materials held at any of our 13 NSCC Campus Libraries are processed centrally by the Document Delivery Office at the Ivany campus. All communication (status checks, renewal requests etc.) should be sent to
We are members of the The Council of Atlantic Academic Libraries - Conseil des bibliothèques postsecondaires de l’Atlantique or CAAL-CBPA Document Delivery Group (DDG). We lend materials to non-profit Nova Scotia libraries and libraries participating in the COPPUL/OCUL/CAUL-CBUA/BCI Resource Sharing Agreement (PDF 322KB). We do not lend to other Canadian or international libraries.
NSCC Libraries are:
- Akerley Campus Library (NSDRV)
- Annapolis Valley Campus Library (NSLAL)
- Burridge Campus Library (NSYBC)
- Cumberland Campus Library (NSSCC)
- Institute of Technology Campus Library (NSHTI)
- Ivany Campus (NSDCCW)
- Kingstec Campus Library (NSKKR)
- Lunenburg Campus Library (NSBLC)
- Marconi Campus Library (NSSMC)
- Pictou Campus Library (NSPRV)
- Shelburne Campus Library (NSSHC)
- Strait Area Campus Library (NSPHS)
- Truro Campus Library (NSTT)
How to submit a requestLibraries with non-protocol software are asked to use the CAAL-CBPA Document Delivery Group Form. You can obtain a username and password by contacting or any CAAL-CBPA Library.
CostThere is no charge for non-profit Nova Scotia libraries and libraries participating in the COPPUL/OCUL/CAUL-CBUA/BCI Resource Sharing Agreement (PDF 322 KB).
ShippingWe ship items using the Canada Post book rate. We are unable to supply via courier. We do not provide urgent/rush services.
Items not available through ILL
- Reserve materials