Ways to Give
In line with recommendations from the provincial and federal government, we are limiting our in-person operations, which may result in a delay in the processing of donations and issuing of tax receipts. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. For updates on the College’s response to COVID-19 please see here.
Choose your way to give
Your gift to the NSCC Foundation breaks down barriers to education and helps secure a strong future for Nova Scotia. Your generosity impacts students at NSCC campuses across the province and provides the resources, support and environment to help them succeed. When you make a donation, you make a difference.
- Monthly giving: Make monthly donations to support a student bursary, award or another student initiative throughout the year.
- Make a pledge: Commit to making a gift in the future with a set payment schedule.
- Memorial and tribute gifts: Recognize the legacy of a loved one by making a gift in their memory, or make a donation in honour of someone special in your life.
- Create an endowment: Your gift of $30,000 or more can be held in perpetuity and invested in our pooled endowment fund to earn investment income to support students or to fund a special project.
- Planned giving: Make a bequest in your Will to provide future benefits to students.
- Gifts-in-kind: Gift tangible and intangible assets ranging from program-specific learning equipment, automobiles, software, property, and much more that have a significant impact on programming and student learning. Many gifts-in-kind made through the NSCC Foundation also qualify for a charitable tax receipt. For more information, contact Ben Trenaman at .
- Gifts of securities: Donate stocks, shares, bonds and mutual funds by making a gift of securities. Please complete the RBC PH&N Securities Transfer Form (PDF 141KB) for instructions and to give.
We encourage donors to seek professional financial and legal advice regarding each unique situation. Foundation staff members are available to assist in answering any questions and helping finalize gift details.
To inquire further about ways to give to the Foundation, contact our team at