Ways to Give
Your gift to the NSCC Foundation breaks down barriers to education and helps secure a strong future for Nova Scotia. Your generosity impacts students at NSCC campuses across the province and provides the resources, support and environment to help them succeed. When you make a donation, you make a difference.
Target your giving
- Student financial aid: scholarships, bursaries and awards and / or Urgent Aid to financially assist students in unanticipated situations
- Innovative programming: more than 120 programs that reflect labour-market needs and opportunities, and ensure that our students become successful innovators, builders, fixers, creators and entrepreneurs
- Instructional equipment: classroom tools and equipment for student learning and becoming job ready
- Centres of Expertise: partnerships with business, industry and communities provide students with superior specialized training
- Unrestricted: Gifts can also be unrestricted, allowing the funds to be applied to the area of greatest need at NSCC or designated to a specific project, area or campus
- Gift in Memorial: Recognize the legacy of a loved one by making a gift in their memory
- Tribute gift: Make a donation in honour of someone special
- Annual giving: Make a donation annually to support a student bursary, award or other student initiative
- Planned giving: Make a bequest in your Will to provide future benefits to students
- Non-cash gifts: Make a non-monetary gift in the form of stock or property
- Create an endowment: Your gift of $25,000 or more can be held in perpetuity and invested in our pooled endowment fund to earn investment income to support students or to fund a special project
- Make a pledge: Commit to making a gift in the future with a set payment schedule
We encourage donors to seek professional financial and legal advice regarding each unique situation. Foundation staff members are available to assist in answering any questions and helping finalize gift details.