Skip to main content Skip to site utility navigation Skip to main site navigation Skip to site search Skip to footer

Accessibility Services

Start planning your supports now

If you're a student with a disability and would like to explore academic accommodations to remove barriers to learning, our Accessibility Services team can help.

It can take time to organize academic accommodations and funding. It’s strongly recommended to register with us soon after you’re accepted to your program. If you wait until the start of the term, it will delay implementation of accommodations.

Registering with Accessibility Services

How to register with Accessibility Services:
  1. Fill out the Student Intake Form with as much information as you can.
  2. Gather your required supporting documentation.
  3. Send your documentation to your campus Student Accessibility staff or bring them to your campus’s Student Services department.

Scheduling a meeting with Accessibility Services staff

After you've submitted your Student Intake Form, we’ll schedule a time for you to meet with a Student Accessibility Specialist. Learn more about how to prepare for your intake meeting.

Explore external funding opportunities

External funding opportunities are available to help to cover costs associated with accommodations, such as services and equipment.

To learn more, visit our website at NSCC Accessibility Services.