New Student Orientation, September 8 to 11
The 2020-21 academic year begins with New Student Orientation – a 4-day online experience to help you prepare for the great year ahead.
Orientation is an important part of your program. You’ll take part in scheduled and self-guided information sessions, meet-ups and discussions – all of them online. Please attend.
At Orientation, you can expect to:
- Learn about the academic year
- Connect with your faculty and classmates
- Get familiar with learning online
- Explore the supports and services available to you
- Get familiar with important College policies and procedures
- Learn about safely accessing your campus, if required
Your orientation schedule
Your campus schedule is coming soon. We will contact you by email once it’s ready, so please keep an eye on your NSCC email inbox.
Prepare to start college
This entire site is dedicated to helping you prepare ahead for your college experience. Take time now to explore what you need to know and do before classes begin.
Your Student ID
Your Student ID is an important piece of identification that will help you:
- Show that you are an NSCC student while on campus
- Get discounts available exclusively to students
- Access public transportation (if at a Metro campus)
To get your Student ID
1. Review our photo submission guidelines (link coming soon)
2. Complete the student ID card form and upload your photo (link coming soon)
Your ID will be mailed to the address you provide. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for delivery.