Access Office 365 and your NSCC email
- Log in to NSCC Office 365. You have two options:
- Visit https://www.nscc.ca and hover over the login link at the top of the page. A dropdown menu will appear. Click on Office 365; or
- Visit https://portal.office.com
- Enter your "W#" followed by "@campus.nscc.ca" (e.g., W123456@campus.nscc.ca). Do not use your specific campus name – use the word "campus".
- Enter your password. You have been provided with a password by mail - if you can’t find it, submit a ticket to the Technology Service Desk to have it reset. If you have a personal (non-NSCC) email account registered, IT Services can reset your password over the phone and email it to you.
- Click the "Sign in" button. Congratulations – you now have access to Office 365, including your NSCC email and additional online services. Note that your user name and email address are different. A typical email address is W123456@nscc.ca. The word "campus" is not part of your email address.
If you encounter difficulties logging in to Office 365 or accessing your NSCC email, submit a ticket to the Technology Service Desk.