Summer rentals and housing: Truro Campus
Our campus housing accommodations, known as Davis Hall, are available for rent at reasonable rates during the academic off-season and provide an ideal stopover if you are visiting the community for a conference or for pleasure.
Davis Hall received extensive renovations during the 2020-21 academic year. All rooms and washrooms have been upgraded and updated.
Amenities, features and services
- Capacity: 99 rooms (approximately 115 beds) in a traditional, dormitory style building.
- Laundry: Washers and dryers are available on all floors.
- Common space: Each floor has one common lounge access to the entire floor.
- Accessibility: Davis Hall has numerous barrier free spaces and is equipped with an elevator.
- Complimentary wi-fi.
- Onsite parking.
- Shared private washrooms.
- Dining is available through Chartwells.
- Single: Single rooms are equipped with one bed and a closet (Please note: there are only 15 single rooms available).
- Super single: Super single rooms can be modified double rooms with one bed and two closets or traditional double rooms with only one occupant.
- Double: Double rooms are equipped with two beds. They include a desk with three drawers, a desk chair and a closet for each occupant.
|Single Room||$40 + tax|
(2-person occupancy limit)
|$50 + tax|
Classroom spaces for meetings and conferences are also available for rent at our other campuses across Nova Scotia. For more information about the facilities available on other NSCC Campuses, email
Reserve and book
For reservation and booking information at Truro Campus, please contact:Patrick Colley
Campus Housing Coordinator