Pathway to stay
The Pathway to Stay program helps prepare international students who plan to stay, work and live in Nova Scotia after they graduate from NSCC.
Pathway to Stay is a free, non-credit online program that will run from December to June.
The Pathway to Stay program will:
- Prepare you for the workplace as well as providing you with the immigration knowledge you need to stay in Nova Scotia after you graduate.
- Build your confidence through practice and experiential learning.
- Build career-oriented skills through engaging learning opportunities.
- Be delivered through Brightspace, webinars and Teams meetings.
- Include learning activities on communication, developing professional skills, gaining work experience, networking, resumes and cover letters, interview skills, workplace readiness.