Consultancy Service to Conduct Training for Facilities Personnel on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Interventions
The objective of the consultancy was to support PCJ in conducting a training needs assessment in equipment and facilities maintenance and provide relevant energy efficiency training interventions for the Facilities staff of the thirty (30) Pubic Sector Facilities which will be receiving deep retrofits. This consultancy aimed to train approximately three hundred and thirty (330) persons, and to produce training and maintenance manuals for each facility to support the sustainable use of the retrofitted equipment.
The above consultancy was part of the Energy Management and Efficiency Programme (EMEP) funded by the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and European Union – Caribbean Investment Facility (EU-CIF). The consultancy was implemented by a joint team from NSCC (Applied Research and NSCC International) and E1S.
- Development of a consultancy work plan
- Development of an adequate need assessment tool
- Implementation of the needs assessment and analysis of collected data
- Development of a training plan and manual outline
- Development of Facilities Management Manuals
- Implementation of training delivery
- Preparation of a final report