ECDSC NSCC Kingstec Campus Workshop Guidelines
The following workshop guidelines must be followed:
- One participant per registration form
- Fill out the entire form with NSCC student ID or Birth Date
- Pre-registration AND payment are to be received by us at least two weeks in advance (unless otherwise noted), not simply postmarked by the deadline.
- Follow payment instructions on the registration form, based on your payment method.
- Registrations cannot be processed, nor spaces held, unless the above guidelines are followed.
- Cancellations must be processed before the workshop occurs. Therefore, to get a refund, please contact us at least 2 weeks (14 days) prior to a workshop if you are unable to attend.
- Any individual owing monies to NSCC will not be accepted into any program/course until all monies paid in full.
- ***NSCC does not accept VISA Debit.
Note: We must sometimes cancel a workshop if there is a lack of participation. Depending on the facilitators this may be done more than 2 weeks in advance. Please register as soon as possible to ensure you will have a spot in the workshop and check for your workshop’s deadline.
Also: (face to face workshops) The Support Centre is a nut-free, scent-free facility. Please refrain from eating or using nut products (including coconut oil) during or prior to attending events hosted by the ECDSC. Please relay this message to your colleagues.
Finally: Please remember to bring your own drinking vessel (mug, glass, sport bottle, etc.) to help us save the environment! Thanks!
Last updated on: Mar. 28, 2022 09:11 AM