NSCC student housing at the Annapolis Basin Conference Centre
Student housing at the Annapolis Basin Conference Centre (ABCC) is a joint initiative with NSCC to provide safe, affordable student housing for students studying in the Business – Hospitality at Digby Pines Golf Resort and Spa program.
ABCC housing information
Located in the community of Cornwallis Park, the NSCC student housing is in a safe and secure lodge at the conference facility. Set on a picturesque property on the shores of the Bay of Fundy, ABCC offers plenty of oceanside green space and gardens for relaxing, three kilometres of wooded hiking trails, a kilometre of beach to explore, and plenty of outdoor exercise space (including a soccer field).
1-bedroom with full private washroom
- Single person occupancy only
- Double or queen size bed
- Bedside table
- Closet space
- Desk with desk chair
- Laundry facilities located in the building
- No pets
Students living at ABCC will have access to full common area kitchens shared by all students.
Campus housing fees and deadlines
* Please note the Campus Housing fees below are for the period of September 1, 2023 – April 30th, 2024 and will be applied directly to student accounts.
|NSCC Student Housing at Annapolis Basin Conference Centre||Fall term fees - due Aug 4, 2023||Winter term fees - due Jan 5, 2024||Total|
|1-bedroom room with private washroom, shared kitchen and common areas||$4,328.50||$4.328.50||$8,657|
- Rates include all utilities, high speed internet (wifi), local calling and parking
- Fees are payable through MyNSCC or the Digby Learning Centre Business Office (902-742-0760)
- The non-refundable/non-transferrable campus housing deposit of $500 will be attributed to your fall term payment and is only due after you have received a formal letter of offer for housing
Living at ABCC
Student housing is more than a place to sleep and eat; it's a place to feel safe, secure and be successful. For more information, visit the Living on campus page.
Contact us at