Some programs are in high demand where the number of qualified applicants exceeds the number of seats available.
When a program location and availability is labeled as "Waitlist", it means we've currently offered all available seats to qualified applicants for the next program intake.
Applying to Waitlist Programs
Once a program location is waitlisted we begin to accept applications to the Waitlist. This means that if you apply and meet the requirements for a program that is waitlisted, your application will be considered for admission when seats become available for the next available offering.
The length of our waitlist varies by program. For program locations that are consistently in high demand, we provide an estimate for when you can expect to be admitted to the program. This date is an estimate that we make based on the volume of applications received. It is not a guarantee and is subject to change.
- Waitlist • New applications may be waitlisted until Fall 2017 = Qualified applicants can expect their application to be considered for a program that starts at that campus in the Fall of 2017
- Waitlist • New applications may be waitlisted until Fall 2018 = Qualified applicants can expect their application to be considered for a program that starts at that campus in the Fall of 2018
Changes to Waitlists
There can be a lot of movement on waitlists, especially in July and August when students finalize their plans. If their plans have changed, they may withdraw from the program and make room for applicants on the waitlist.
Seats become available when an applicant:
- does not accept an offer of admission,
- does not provide details to fulfill a conditional acceptance,
- fails to pay his/her tuition deposit when it was due and/or misses a tuition payment deadline,
- opts to accept a job or a spot in university/college elsewhere,
- does not show up during the first week or two of classes.
Our goal is to provide applicants with the information they need to make program choices that best fit their plans. We actively manage our waitlists and share any updates on changes to waitlists with applicants as they occur.
If a program and campus location is noted as "Waitlist", what are my options?
- Check to see if any other campuses have seats available for your program of choice. You may want to consider applying to the program at different campus if there are seats available.
- If your goal is to take the program at your preferred campus location, apply as early as you can so you will be considered for its next available intake. If you qualify, you will be placed on the Waitlist and notified when seats become available.
- Contact the Campus to explore other career exploration and academic upgrading options.