Go Ahead, Do Something Great.
Whether you are:
- Wondering if you're ready for college...
- Exploring availability of certificate, diploma options...
- Looking for advanced standing because of prior post-secondary experience...
- Searching for information on tuition, student loans and awards/bursaries...
- Or are just ready to apply...
We are here for you. Every year we help thousands of students find their way to great careers, right here in Nova Scotia. We want to make sure you are set up for success, so please use the resources on the left-hand column to find exactly what you need to get started at NSCC.
Hearing Impaired Service: 1-866-288-7034 (TTY, toll-free)
Hours of Operation (Atlantic Time)
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
P.O. Box 220
Halifax, NS B3J 2M4