International student supports
NSCC welcomes learners from all over the world, and we have specific resources in place to support our international students.
Our International Student Advisors can answer your questions and help you find the information, services and tools you need to succeed in your program.
Your advising team:
- Introduces you to resources on campus and in the community.
- Offers help with the College application process.
- Supports your career planning and learning choices.
- Helps connect you to the right learning supports for your academic success.
- Provides you with information and guidance on applying for bursaries and scholarships.
- Connects you with other international learners.
- Promotes events and experiences that make the most of your Canadian experience.
Reach out to our Student Services Advisor and International Supports team:
Akerley Campus & Institute of Technology Campus
+1 902 491 4799
+1 902 491 1789
All campuses outside of Halifax Regional Municipality Region
+1 902 893 5360
- For more information about studying at NSCC and living in Nova Scotia, view International Students and download the iCent app on Google Play or the App Store
- Review tuition, program costs and fees