Returning Student Orientation, September 8 to 11
The 2020-21 academic year begins on September 8. Although your College experience will be different this year, we're here for you and so excited to have you back.
Before classes begin, you'll be kicking off the new academic year at Returning Student Orientation, a 4-day online experience to help you start your year with confidence and prepare for great things ahead.
Returning Student Orientation
Returning Student Orientation is an important part of your program. From September 8 to 11, you'll take part in scheduled and self-guided information sessions, meet-ups and discussions – all of them online. Please attend.
- At Orientation, you can expect to:
- Learn about the academic year
- Re-connect with your faculty and classmates
- Get familiar with learning online
- Explore the supports and services available to you
- Get familiar with important College policies and procedures
- Learn about safely accessing your campus, if required
Your orientation schedule
Your campus schedule is coming soon. We will contact you by email once it's ready, so please keep an eye on your NSCC email inbox.
- Akerley Campus
- Annapolis Valley Campus (including Centre of Geographic Sciences)
- Burridge Campus
- Cumberland Campus
- Institute of Technology Campus
- Ivany Campus (including Aviation Institute)
- Kingstec Campus
- Lunenburg Campus
- Marconi Campus
- Pictou Campus
- Shelburne Campus (including School of Fisheries)
- Strait Area Campus (including Nautical Institute)
- Truro Campus
Update your Student ID
You will need an up-to-date Student ID card to be on campus.
Watch for an Orientation package arriving in the mail soon – it will include a Student ID sticker. Place the sticker on the front of your Student ID card over the existing date to update it.
If you need a replacement card, please contact your Advisor (log-in required).
Contact your Advisor (log-in required).