Love tourism and adventure? NSCC offers a variety of specialized programs for students who want to start or advance their career in the hospitality & tourism sector.
- Baking & Pastry Art - Enhance your skills in baking and pastry and get your start in a professional kitchen.
- Business – Hospitality - Begin or advance a career in the exciting and competitive hotel and restaurant side of the tourism industry.
- Business – Tourism - Gain solid business skills as you learn to design authentic and unique travel experiences.
- Cool Climate Wine & Viticulture - Gain the skills and knowledge to provide innovative services in Atlantic Canada's wine and wine tourism industry.
- Culinary Management * - Learn fundamental techniques of cooking and presentation, and the culinary and management skills required of a professional chef.
- Culinary Skills - Immerse yourself in the fast-paced world of the commercial kitchen and get the skills you need to start your cooking career.
- Event Management - Prepare for a dynamic career in the fast paced and exciting industry of events management.
- Tourism Hospitality - Discover the possibilities of a career in the broad and growing tourism and hospitality industry.
* Program Status: Pending Approval