Sweet Heat Planked Pork Tenderloin
Pork Tenderloin 1 (approx. 18 oz)
Olive Oil as needed
NSCC Sweet Heat Pork Rub 2-3 tsp
1. Immerse plank in water, placing a weight on top of the plank to keep it submerged. Soak at least 4 hours to overnight.
2. Rub pork tenderloin with pork rub and brush top of plank with oil.
3. Place meat on plank and place on grate of bbq; cover with lid.
4. Grill 25 minutes or until meat registers 150F on meat thermometer; turning and brushing with oil & rub mixture for the last 5 mins *discard any remaining oil used for brushing!
5. Remove meat from bbq and cover loosely with foil. Let stand 10 mins or until meat reaches medium doneness (160F).
6. Discard plank and cut pork into thin slices.