Utility Nav Top Nav Content Site Search Site Search

Student Records & Enrolment

COVID-19 update
All student supports and services are available online. Some on-campus support will be available this fall in accordance with public health guidelines. More details will be provided soon.

We provide academic support throughout your program, details regarding important dates and College policies and procedures which may impact your studies.

Key supports and services:

Request Documentation

(Transcripts, Confirmation of Enrolment, Replacement Diplomas)

You can print your unofficial transcripts from MyNSCC. However, if you need official transcripts, confirmation of enrolment letters, or replacement diplomas you can submit a Document Request Form (PDF 299KB) by email to your local campus for processing.

Change your Enrolment

Add or remove courses from your schedule by submitting a completed Course Revision (Add/Drop) Form (PDF 317KB) to Student Services at your campus. Before you make any changes, you should speak with your faculty or your Academic Chair to understand how this change might affect the requirements you need to graduate from your program. Review your student handbook for key dates, academic policy and financial implications related to course revisions.

Withdraw from your Program

Sometimes students find themselves needing to leave their program for a variety of reasons. If you choose to withdraw from your program you must submit a Program Withdrawal Form to Student Services for the withdrawal to be official.

Learn About Other Important Items

If you have other questions regarding you academic records at the College or changes to your account please contact Student Services.

Other Resources: