Do you have a strong desire to...
- Help others
- Offer encouragement and support to your peers
- Have fun and meet new people
- Learn about yourself
- Gain new skills and fine-tune existing ones
- Be part of the NSCC community
- Develop job skills and build your portfolio
Then the Ambassador Program could be for you!
The NSCC Ambassador Program is a voluntary leadership program which allows students to take an active part in delivering events, services and activities to fellow students as well as the community. We currently offer this leadership and learning program at our Lunenburg, Pictou, Truro and Waterfront campuses. If you are interested in finding out more about this program, feel free to contact the Ambassador Coordinator at your campus!
To sign up for the Ambassador Program select your campus below:
Introducing Your 2016-2017 Ambassador Program Coordinators:
|Colleen Dort - Waterfront|
|Brianna Cromwell - Pictou|
|Desiree Roy - Lunenburg|
Want to learn more? Check out the following docs:
- Ambassador Request Form (PDF 213KB)
- Student-information Brochure (PDF 317KB)
- Staff and Faculty FAQ (PDF 348KB)
- Ambassador Coordinator (job description) (PDF 119KB)
This program is delivered in partnership with NSCC Student Life and NSCC Student Association.