2020 Tuition Fee Income Tax Receipts (T2202)
T2202 tax forms will be available online by the end of February. Current students will be able to access and print their tax forms for income tax purposes via MyNSCC. Students who graduated in 2020 and who are eligible for the tax form will also be able to access and print their tax forms via MyNSCC (access is available February – April).
NSCC is required to collect Social Insurance Numbers (SIN) for all students on behalf of Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). Please visit MyNSCC information page and add your SIN to your campus personal information. For additional details, visit NSCC CRA Reporting.
- All inquiries regarding T2202 information should be directed to the Business Office/Student Services.
- Students will receive an update via their NSCC email account with additional details the week of February 17, 2021.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Students - (PDF 603KB)
- Information on Eligible Education and Tuition amounts – Canada Revenue Agency
- 2020 Graduates – If you don’t remember your NSCC Student ID contact the Business Office/Student Services.