2018 Tuition Fee Income Tax Receipts (T2202A)
T2202A tax forms will be available online by the end of February. Current students will be able to access and print their tax forms for income tax purposes via MyNSCC. Students who graduated in 2018 and who are eligible for the tax form will also be able to access and print their tax forms via MyNSCC (access is available February – April).
- All inquiries regarding T2202A information should be directed to the Business Office/Student Services.
- Students will receive an update via their NSCC email account with additional details the week of February 21, 2019.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Students - (PDF 172KB)
- Information on Eligible Education and Tuition amounts – Canada Revenue Agency
- 2018 Graduates – If you don’t remember your NSCC Student ID contact the Business Office/Student Services.