The college will be closed December 22 to January 2. Please check your campus listing for regular testing centre hours.
If you complete a Testing Request Form during this time, you will receive a response the week of January 2, 2018. Happy Holidays!
NSCC Testing Centres offer test supervision (proctoring) for:
- Applicants to NSCC requiring further assessment. Please contact NSCC Admissions first.
- Students in on-campus courses with permission to write tests outside the classroom
- Students studying online in academic or apprenticeship courses
- GED® tests
Book a Test
To submit a request for test scheduling, please fill out the request form.
Testing Centre Hours
For detailed hours of operation, please visit our Testing Centre Hours page.
You are responsible to:
- Request your test at least 3 business days in advance.
- Arrive on time to be registered for your test.
- Bring photo ID.
- Bring any materials required to write the test.
- Leave cell phones or electronic devices outside the testing room.
- Follow NSCC's policy on academic integrity which prohibits behavior such as cheating, plagiarism, impersonation and providing false information to faculty.
NSCC is committed to:
- Courteous, respectful, professional Testing Services.
- Responding to your request within 2 business days.
- Providing accessible testing space and services.
- Securely storing tests, information, and belongings.
- Ensuring academic honesty
For more information on NSCC Testing Services, please contact a Testing Centre near you.