NSCC is pleased to provide Internet WiFi services to its students, guests and staff. You will find almost all public and learning areas within the campuses have reasonable WiFi coverage. You are required to have a valid NSCC user account & password to get connected. Please see the setup instructions below or visit our campus IT Services staff for assistance.
There are 3 WiFi networks available for use, all have Internet access.
1. EduroamEduroam (education roaming) is a wireless service that allows students, staff, and faculty to use their own home institution’s wireless credentials to access wireless network services when visiting any other eduroam affiliated institution without having to set up a guest account. Learn more »
HotSpot Wi-Fi uses SSL encryption for securing the login page but otherwise is an open/unencrypted Wi-Fi network that is simple to connect to and use.
NSCC WiFi is using WPA2 as security type and considered latest industry standard; we recommend and encourage using this WiFi network.
All NSCC policies apply when using WiFi.
To connect to HotSpot@NSCC:
- Connect to WiFi using your device
- Open your browser and go to any Internet website
- You will be redirected to login using your NSCC username and password
- Once again go to any website, once logged in, you should be connected to the Internet
To connect to NSCC WiFi:
- NSCC WiFi – Connection Instructions for Windows (PDF 330KB)
- NSCC WiFi – Connection Instructions for Mac (PDF 207KB)
- Eduroam Wifi – Connection Instructions for Windows 10 (PDF 372KB)