Wellness and Counselling Services
Personal well-being is a key contributor to your academic success. NSCC provides a range of services to support your overall well-being and mental health, including Personal and Career Counsellors. They are currently offering telephone and video counselling sessions and can help you with:
- Knowing yourself in order to make career, educational, and life decisions with greater confidence
- Identifying and resolving life and academic challenges, including emotional distress, relationships and more
- Developing new ways of coping with difficult situations
- Connecting with other NSCC resources, as well as online and community resources
- healthymindsns.ca offers a suite of e-mental health tools for Nova Scotia's post-secondary students.
- CampusWell is an online magazine with great tips and information on fitness, budgeting, eating right, managing stress and more in this interactive resource.
- Be There. Learn how you can support someone struggling with their mental health.