Student & Grad Employment
Student and Graduate employment opportunities are available online and each campus offers Graduate Employment Services (GES) to students. The GES team is committed to ensuring that students have access to employability skills training and a variety of career resources.
We offer assistance with resume writing, cover letters, job search techniques, interview skills, and networking. We are also available to meet with you one-on-one to review your career goals and help you prepare for your job search.
Post a Job
If you are an employer and would like to post a job click here.
Job Search Sites
- Administrative Staffing
- Annapolis Valley District Health Authority
- Archway Search Consultants
- Campus WorkLink & NGR
- Canadian Technical Employment Network
- CareerAIM Inc.
- Career Edge
- Cobham Tracking & Locating Ltd
- Dalhousie University Career Opportunities
- IMP Group
- Jobs/Work in Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia Community College Careers
- Nova Scotia Government
- Service Canada Job Search
Sites for Students/Recent Grads
To research what employers are paying in Nova Scotia, job requirements, job prospects and profiles go to: http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca