We are growing once again! Strongest Families Institute (www.strongestfamilies.com) is a rapidly growing charitable organization, powered by it’s people – and more importantly, it is piloted by talented, customer-focused individuals who value integrity, innovation and quality. We are looking for polite, hard-working candidates who want to build a rewarding career, with opportunities for advancement, in a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We deliver mental health care to children, youth and families, from a distance, using educational materials and telephone support from a non-professional ‘coach’. Evaluation Assistants schedule and administer semi-structured interviews pre and post Strongest Families intervention.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Schedules and administers semi-structured interviews/questionnaires to parents/caregivers and youth based on specified protocol regime using a computerized system.
2. Reports any client concerns or safety issues immediately to direct supervisor or supervisor on call.
3. Ensures clients are serviced in a timely manner.
4. Ensures that continuity of care is delivered to clients as per Strongest Families protocol procedures.
5. Maintains the client file with adequate and accurate documentation.
6. Maintains a flexible working schedule to ensure services are offered at convenient times to the family (i.e. days, evenings, late nights, weekends).
7. Other duties as assigned.
8. Bilingual (French and English) is an asset.
Strongest Families Institute
267 Cobequid Road
Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia B4C 4E6
Preferred Contact: Email