What is a Junior Knowledge Manager?
As a member of the Community Connections team, the Junior Knowledge Manager is responsible for facilitating the collection and analysis of data to help us understand and respond to the needs of food insecure Nova Scotians.
What does a Junior Knowledge Manager do?
· Supports our member agencies on the use of a cloud-based client registry system
· Supervises volunteers on data entry and quality control tasks
· Maintains high standards of client confidentiality and privacy
· Produces reports and generates insights on the evolution of food bank usage
· Identifies opportunities for process improvement and insight generation optimization
· Coordinates the entry of over 6500 Christmas support requests
What are we looking for?
Must have a strong attention to detail, high level of curiosity, advanced analytical abilities, extensive experience with MS Excel, well-rounded communication skills and an enthusiasm for problem-solving / trouble-shooting. Assets include, experience providing software support / training, knowledge of cloud databases, an ability to write database queries / macros, data visualization expertise and experience working as or with volunteers.
If you are looking for an outstanding opportunity to make an impact in your community, please submit a cover letter and resume that clearly indicates how you meet the requirements of the position, in a PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 10:00 pm on Sunday, July 21, 2019. Please include Junior Knowledge Manager in the subject line.
Feed Nova Scotia welcomes all qualified candidates to apply.
Offer of employment is conditional upon the completion of all applicable background checks and confirmation of credentials, the results of which must be satisfactory to the employer.
We thank you for your interest in employment with Feed Nova Scotia, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Feed Nova Scotia
67 Wright Avenue
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3B1H2
Preferred Contact: Email